Ensure every client of Revv has an exceptional experience with our product and team. As our Client Services representative, you will act with empathy and thoughtful dedication to anticipate client challenges before they become issues. When fire drills do occur, you demonstrate competence in easing client pain to give clients the best possible experience with Revv.
success in the first six months:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Revv’s product, market-fit, and customer pain-points by leading support calls and customer check-ins independently and with a high-level of confidence.
- The team can rely on you to defuse client challenges before they arise, constructively communicate client needs or product issues to the team, and ease client tension if problems surface with a high-level of professionalism.
- Integral team member; Revv is made better by your presence.
key activities to deliver this success:
- Work with our product team to gain a deep understanding of the product and market-fit; build empathy for client challenges.
- Maintain a consistent client check-in cadence to proactively seek out challenges and needs of clients before they become serious issues.
- Actively participate in daily standups to stay abreast of bug fixes, new feature releases and other product changes; share client challenges or concerns proactively and constructively with team
- Be thoughtfully dedicated to continuous improvement of the product and client experience, always putting client needs first and leading with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Lead virtual demonstrations to showcase technical and functional capabilities of the platform with the goal of getting hot leads across the finish line.
- Proven success developing client relationships: You have experience building client relationships in the software or marketing space. You can provide client references that speak to your professionalism and thoughtful dedication to their challenges. Former clients and teammates know they can count on you to have their backs, contribute ideas, solve problems, and put your best foot forward even in difficult situations.
- Obsessed with learning and understanding the product and market-fit: You crave a deep understanding of what keeps clients up at night, who our competition is, and where we’re leading and trailing. You arm yourself with product knowledge so that you’re adding value to clients during every touch point. And while you know you can rely on the team to fill in knowledge gaps, you’re an expert at conducting research and troubleshooting issues on your own.
- Empathy for the client: You care deeply about the client’s experience with Revv. You take pride in servicing clients and troubleshooting problems to bring the best solution forward.
- Independence and maturity: You are comfortable working autonomously and are able to build strong relationships and lead client calls without supervision.
- Desire to lift up others: You know that excellent leadership means helping others succeed and putting the team, product and clients before your own interests.
Revv is the fundraising and donor platform that leading campaigns, nonprofits, and causes use to raise more money online. Revv’s technology has dramatically increased conversions for organizations through effective new features and is continually innovating in the fundraising industry. Revv is a small team made up of top-notch talent who wear many hats and are looking to add only the best, determined problem-solvers to the team. Revv’s culture is very much focused on individual growth along with the company’s expansion and is an environment that puts an immense amount of responsibility and trust in individual capability.